Thursday, March 04, 2004

Good morning Houston.......... looks like we are in for more rain today and I feel like we are living in the monsoon area of the world! Well today I have a later start so I should miss most of the commuter traffic, now there is a bad side to this it will be 10 pm when I return home this evening. Oh well! Such is life, we just keep plugging along trying to make each day as good as we can and hope for the best. Life is good, but it could get better and that's what we have to look forward to.....sometimes a person just needs to count their blessings, it seems we take so much for granted.
Well the one thing for sure we can take for granted is change and that is the only guarantee life offers....every day something will change....Am I up for it, can I face it with enthusiasm or will I rebel? Today I feel I will embrace it... and that's enough rambling for now, I hope everyone has a great day!.........Later!!

No comments: