Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Good Evening Houston!........What a beautiful day to be indoors! Maybe we need to have treatment available outdoors in this kind of weather, then again with my luck it would rain, lol.........I'd better be satisfied where it's at! I had another good day, lot's of patients and most were willing to work, that's when it can be fun. I had descent commutes both ways, got to and fro safely, what more could I ask for? Now I am ready to relax for a bit, update my blogs, check out the net a bit and maybe sleep a little TV. Last night I got to watch part of a Cheech And Chong movie...Still Smokin, I think I saw the first half hour of it maybe, Oh well... that happens, and all too often. Tonight I think I will stick with regular TV and save myself some aggrevation. So I bid you adieu once more, till morning,..C'ya...........Later!

No comments: